Proposal for collaboration with university, schools, and professional associations of massage therapy, manual medicine and physics:
as already happened in other 25 countries, we are pleased to propose to your teaching management the stipulation of a memorandum of understanding to develop a profitable working relationship based on a free intercultural exchange between your teaching office and our International Board of Massage Therapist Association.
For registration at the International Board of Massage Therapist and in your interest we need the following information:
* Full address of the school * website and e-mail * telephone number * your logo (possibly in high definition) * photographs of the training, of the students, delivery of diplomas, etc. (possibly in jpg - no scanner format)
* which school programs develop your teaching office * How many hours of theoretical training?
* How many hours of practical training?
send it all to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* We will create a professional profile for you that we will insert into our website / blog in the "schools" section
* we will publish your articles, post, with photographs in the "blog" column
* we will publish dates, times, descriptions and locations of your courses in our "event calendar" section
* Also: all your information published on our website / blog will be automatically inserted in our professional Facebook page "Schools affiliated to the International Board of Massage Therapist"
The evaluation of the documentation provided by you is free The annual registration fee for the educational sites is € 50 .--
* possibility to open an International Board of Massage Therapist in your office city.
* possibility to become a provider of our association * possibility of becoming a professional International Board of Massage Therapist blogger
this and much more with the registration of your teaching office at our non-profit association we remain at your disposal for further info and / or interview
thanks for collaboration
ODM International Team International Board of Massage Therapist